Keeping your dogs immune system healthy is critical, especially during key life changes or if your dog is getting older or has had pups. Immunity & Vitality it is a marvellous formula that will help to keep your dog fit and well.
Immunity & Vitality is a 100% natural holistic superfood supplement that contains a 75% cold pressed flaxseed oil and a 25% blend of 7 concentrated active herbal tinctures; Echinacea, Astragalus, Withania, Turmeric, Milk Thistle, Gotu Kola and Liquorice. This blend supports the general health of the adult dog; immune & digestive systems, heart, liver, kidneys, brain, skin, coat, bones & joints. The fresh active ingredients provide nutritional support.
Immunity & Vitality contains 7 adaptogenic herbs that help to support physical and emotional wellbeing. The herbs in this formula have been selected by a holistic vet for maximum health benefits, which can be shown in as little as 5-7 days in some dogs.
Suitable for all adult dogs requiring support of the immune system and for general health and wellbeing. Suitable for all breeds.
Not recommended for pregnant/nursing dogs and puppies under the age of 8 weeks old. Not to be used if your dog is known to be allergic/reactive to any of the ingredients listed or if your dog is taking blood thinning medication (anticoagulants) /blood modulators. For dogs pre and post operation, stop feeding 5 days prior to anaesthetic. Please check with your own vet first if your dog is taking medication as herbs can sometimes affect the absorption of certain drugs.
- Echinacea: A fabulous adaptogenic herb to support a healthy immune system. Aids concentration & respiration. Contains niacin, chromium, iron, manganese, selenium and zinc which helps to support a healthy immune system.
- Astragalus: An amazing adaptogenic herb that supports good energy and stamina. Aids mental clarity. Supports the liver, lungs, heart, kidneys, thyroid function, digestive and immune systems.
- Withania: An adaptogenic herb that supports flexibility and aids relaxation. A powerful anti-oxidant. Supports a healthy immune system. Contains sodium and iron.
- Turmeric: A wonderful adaptogenic herb that contains a mix of phenolics known as curcumin which is a powerful anti-oxidant and is effective in neutralising free radicals. A rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, niacin, potassium and zinc. Also helps to aid digestion, maintain cardio function and is cleansing.
- Milk Thistle: An adaptogenic cleansing herb that has fantastic anti-oxidant & cleansing properties. Supports the health of the kidneys, metabolism, nervous system and brain. Provides calcium, magnesium, potassium, folate and vitamin A.
- Gotu Kola: An adaptogenic herb that is packed with calcium, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc, vitamins C and B. This power herb cleanses, aids circulation, supports a healthy nervous system, veins & blood vessels.
- Liquorice Root: An adaptogenic herb that supports the immune system, calming, aids respiration and maintains good digestion. Also makes the formula taste great!
Shake well and feed 1ml to every 2kg of dogs weight with regular food once daily. (10kg dog would be 5ml).
If you would like to feed Immunity & Vitality with another of our oil based products, we suggest alternating daily. However, this will depend on the level of support that your dog needs. This product can be used on the same day as Tummy Tastic powder pre/probiotic and Keep off Me! tincture, but must be fed at different times of the day, in different meals.
Store in the fridge once opened and in a cool, dark place prior to opening. Every bottle lasts 8-12 weeks when stored in the fridge after opening so please ensure that you purchase the correct sized bottle for your dogs weight. Batch and expiry date are shown on every bottle and shelf life is a total of 18 months.
Proflax products can safely be used long term, however, we would suggest that if you are feeding only one product only on a daily basis that you feed for no longer than 90 days and then take 7 day break. This short break allows the body to have a rest period from the same supplement, allowing your dog to get the very best from the supplement. However, if you are feeding more than one Proflax product in rotation, a break period is not considered as necessary.